Monday, January 17, 2011

why are some grey and why are some orange?

I finally finally finally sent in my application please PLEASE god I want this job it would be awesome iusdkjf,jdsbfjhsdb. Okay.

My eyebrows shed like crazy what is with this. The nurses are out to get me! They are jealous of my breaks. I can eat and sit down... it's basically guaranteed. Holy shit. I wrote some more haikus but I can't remember them right now and I'm getting tired I have to work tomorrow normally I don't work tomorrow but I took tomorrow for another person and I won't work Thursday so I have two days to go.

Parents watching Robin Willams go nuts on stage. Watched BEST OF Mike Myers and Will Ferrel earlier Saturday Night Live and it was really funny I was going to make eggplant parm but mom waz liek I'll cook and I said I'd help and I don't really like eggplant so we made shrimp fetticinieeeee and the water was on the noodles it was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment