Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fart. Ha. Ha ha.

I’m about to apply for a job. I am a procrastinator of reasonable magnitude, so I started this application about a week and a half ago, at least, and still haven’t finished it. Tonight, I WILL finish it and email it in along with my resume. Wish me luck. 
Oftentimes I forget the world. Life is currently boring and tedious, with few friends and very few social interactions. My life is a ship on a doldrum sea. Hopefully once spring arrives the wind will pick up again. I’m tired of feeling this way.
THINGS WILL CHANGE. This is my mantra. Things will change. 
Scott Pilgrim!
I’ve liked you for a thousand years, a thousand years, I’ve liked for a thousand years, a thousand years. (I can’t wait until I see you I can’t wait until I see you I can’t wait until I see you)
YOU CAN’T STAND. TO SEE ME THAT WAY.
Time to walk the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment